WHy We Drink Water ?

Singapore
Why ?Suddenly I am interest in this question !
@sakana (260)
Our bodies are 70% water, and water is an essential medium for most of our chemical reactions and cell processes to take place! Since we run on chemical reactions and cell processes, we'll die if we don't drink water.
That is a very good answer. Water cleanses our system of toxins, keeps your cells in balance, helps your kidneys to function properly etc. However too much water can cause your body to go into overload, even in a healthy person you can consume too much water. 8-10 glasses of water a day is the recommended amount per day for a average person. People with certain health issues may be restricted from that amount, and people who are extremely active may need more
@vonne28th (1494)
Water is lost from the body through urine and sweat, and must be replaced through our diets. Many people,though,don't consume enough and as a result may become dehydrated,causing symptoms such as dehydrates,tiredness and loss of concentration Chronc dehydration can contribute to a number of health problems, such as constipation and kidney stones.
@yaoyao918 (262)
Hi nielsvs. Welcome to mylot! I think it is an interesting question. We always drink plenty of water in our daily life without thinking why we do that. Haha. I want to say water is very important to every one of us. we can't live without water! So I think we drink water just because we need it.