What's your favourite online photo storage website?

@murasaki (149)
Japan
Got a quick question for all of you in the myLot universe. Out of all the free/paid online storage sites for your photos, which one(s) would be your favourite(s)? Personally, I like Fotki (unlimited storage space) and Flickr (great features, like adding a comment on the photo itself, flash slideshow, etc.). How about the rest of you?
@xuliwei (260)
I like baidu.com.
I dont really have a favorite photo storage website because most of them close after sometime. What I do to my photos is that I place them on my email. At least I wont have to worry about if it should close out. Anyway, its my email address. I could always access it anywhere and anytime I wish.
@saq786 (736)
I like to use yahoo to store my photo
@cynddvs (2950)
I use photobucket. I upload all of my pictures and let my family know my user name and password so they can see all my new pictures without my having to take tons of time to email them all. And it's a great form of backup too.
photobucket is pretty good.