what is your favorite color ?

@JUNGLE (1157)
South Africa
What is your favorite color ? Mine is white.But quite recently I started to like blue.My blue is a deep rich hue called royal blue, I think it is also known as aquamarine.However since white still has that power over me,I might have to say white first then blue.
@larskie23 (867)
i used to like yellow when i was a kid, then i liked green, my bf like red, so i kinda liking it now too. LOL
• Russian Federation
my favourite color has always been black. i find it classic and it easily matches with every other clothing that i have. but other than black my next choice would have to be either white or blue. I would consider myself to be someone who is not adventurous with bright colors.
@Coolgeth (1215)
Hi Jungle!! My all time favourite color is blue..The sea blue i love it very much.The second preference i will give to grass green which is one of th most favorite color next to blue...Thanks