Pretend I am your fairy Godmother, and you get three wishes.

@saralee1 (1983)
So, what would your wishes be? remember! choose wisely!
1. I wish my husband always tell the truth to me 2. Wish I have all the money to buy anything I want 3. I wish my daughter will have a great life ahead
@saralee1 (1983)
That is a good one too! I could use the first wish myself, but then again, what is life without a little controversy? (shrug)
Hahahah,,,,believe me,,,any kind of truth is better than a lie!
@saralee1 (1983)
oh, eventually he comes clean. it is always the stupid stuff, like, taking out the trash, and leaving it in the back of the truck, because he forgot to walk it up to the garbage can, which is a bit far, and then Idiscover he forgot it when he gets home from work, and I am running errands with a bag of garbage in the back of the truck! LOL! he pulled that one yesterday.
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
i only have one wish, let my will always be done. thank you you can use the other two wishes for someone else blessed be
@saralee1 (1983)
AHHHHHH! wow! that was fantastic!
@twils2 (1821)
Hi Saralee I think my first wish would be to always have $50.00 in my wallet. That way when I spend it, it would still be there. lol My second wish would be for me and my wife to be in exellent health for the rest of our lives. My third wish would be for my stepkids to always be happy. I guess thats it for me. Take care, Terry
@emeraldisle (13158)
Only 3 and I take it we can't wish for more wishes :) As much as I'd love to wish for world peace I know we as a race are not ready for it. It would not last. I think I'd go with some basics: 1. good wealth and health for myself and those I care about. 2. cures for such diseases as cancer and AIDS 3. for everyone, myself included, to have just a bit more patients with others. I think that works