how addicted you are in mylot?

Hong Kong
how many minutes a day or hour a day do you spend here in mylot.com?
I am very much addicted to mylot because this is a very interesting site. I am log ged on all the time that I am working on the computer. I know that you are a newby. Welcome. I wanna give you one tip so you will make earnings here. When you post a comment, you make it a minimum of 4 lines. You wont get points for short posts. There are so many ways to earn here but you will come across finding out about them as time goes by.
@sutan74 (1113)
Hello and welcome to myLot. I can't say I'm addicted, I made it a routine while checking my mails to check on myLot too. I could spend 4 hours on the net but doing so many things in that time. But since myLot pays I made it a point to post discussions and reply to other discussions as well.
ia m addicted to mylot badly.i stay in mylot for 3-4hrs daily
Hello monmonja Welcome to myLot. I just can say that I am really addict in here. I always think about myLot everyday. I always try to be here everyday and as long as that I can. this is a great site. God bless you *angel www.beautycosmetictips.com