whats the fastest way to make money on this site????

anyone know?
@praveenjena (1304)
there is no fastest way to make money on this site. you have to certain things so that you could make much of the money.... start new discussions. respond to the discussions. keep your discussions alive by commenting to the responses that you get. upload photos with your responses. upload photos with your discussions. make the responses lengthy and meaningful. have a lot of general knowledge and also common sense.
@ebenjie (440)
more responses can help, increase your post daily or maintain 20-30 or more.
@omupas (1243)
The best thing to do is to establish a daily goal for yourself. For example, I try to start 2 discussions per day and respond to 25 discussions per day. Sometimes I do more, sometimes less, but that's what I try to do. I haven't gotten into uploading pics yet, but that pays you as well. I've been here for less than a month and my earnings is at $10.11 so far. I use this along with other sites to earn $1000/month. If you'd like to see how I do it, along with tips like I've given above check out the guide I've written. The link is http://cash4referral.wordpress.com/marketing-pond-guide/