After the 500 mark...

@jade1986 (567)
After you cross the 500 posts barrier, do you copy and paste discussions from somewhere. Mylot allows to paste posts on ly after you have crossed the 500 post mark. Before that you need to type it all by yourself. Do you do it? I have quite a long distance to go before i can do that. But has any one of you done that? I have seen people posting facts and figures directly copying from websites. Why shouldn't we do it, after all it saves time and energy and also it is legal...
@sidoney (1033)
• Jamaica
well only when I find interesting articles but its against Mylot policy to copy another discussion and start it has your own your discussion will be deleted
Hi jade1986! Mylot allows you to copy and paste text only after reaching 500 posts. I am desperately waiting for reaching the 500 posts mark. It saves you time and energy.
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
Hello Jade1986;) Yes we get to cut and paste after the 500 mark, which is great if you already have info you have previously typed, but in my case I still type all my resopnses! As for copying straight from other sites, that is completely inappropriate! I feel that to be here on MyLot is allowing yourself to be under a microscope because there are thousands of other members who get to see your work. I guess those who cheat have no pride in their work! MyLot is a great place to be because the discussion are good and the other members are truly fantastic but it is those who cheat and find ways to manipilate our community that makes it at times a sad place to be!
@VotreAmie (3037)
Before I crossed the 500 posts I was looking forward to it because of the copy and paste feature. But after I reached my 500 posts well I don't see any big difference. I still write my posts... But there are some cases where it is good to have it. For example, when the connection or mylot is slow, it happens many times that I type an answer/discussion and then when I hit the send button I lose my post because no connection is available or mylot is being updated... Well when I notice that and especially when I write a long answer/discussion I copy my post before hitting the post response button. This has been very helpful to me. Another thing: sometimes when I answer a discussion, I need to quote and in this case I just use copy and paste.