What is the best way to make friends on Mylot?

I think that it's best to respond to a lot of discussions and make everyone know that you appreciate their opinion, even if the person has something negative to say. I think that a lot of criticism is helpful to get yourself out marketed.
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
I think the best way to amek friends in mylot will be being friendly and always discuss something intersting yea that people wanna befriend you yea
@hazelan (89)
I think so too.It's the best way that respond to a lot of discussions.At the same time it can improve oneself english level.
I do agree with you. It's the best way to continuously respond the discussions. After you reply to someone's discussions more and more, then it's easy that you'll become friends.
The best way to make friends on MyLot is to connect to everyone you see, and to accept all invitations, to look for people who share your interests, and from different countries all around the world. I am not picky about the people I meet on MyLot. I am interested in meeting as many eople as possible.