Love triangle: Two guys like me

June 24, 2007 7:41pm CST
My friend just broke up with his boyfreind, and two other boys like her. But she doesn't like them in that way, but they won't leave her alon, Help! What should she do?
4 responses
• United States
31 Jul 07
she should get a brother or boyfriend or both to get those two guys to stop messing with her.
• Australia
31 Jul 07
It's not really that tough. All she has to do is either ignore them, or get a restraining order.
26 Jun 07
If she doesn't like them. She should stamp her foot down and tell them to leave her alone. (in that) friendships important and it's probably better if rejects them calmly and just lets her feelings come across. ~Joey
@gr8life (6253)
• Malaysia
25 Jun 07
Hi, there! I think it is best for your friend to tell them straight forward that she doesn't have any intention to have any serious relationship with any of them. Just tell the two boys that she needs time for herself, to recover from the past and hurtful experience and when she is ready for another relationship, they will know it definitely when the time comes :)