Why do politicians treat people like children?

Australia
YOUNG men who speed do so because they have a small p.nis - or so the new RTA road safety campaign implies. Ads from the $1.9 million campaign - which targets speeding among 17- to 25-year-olds - aired for the first time on TV last night. They show onlookers who see speeding male drivers wiggling their pinkie fingers. The gesture represents a small p.nis in youth culture, but even an elderly woman employs it. What I see with this campaign... is that it will create a whole new wave of road rage and violence. This campaign encourage women to insult men... and men will respond the only way they know how to... by assaulting the person who has insulted them. This could go as far as men raping women to show them the size of their manhood. What do you think?
Wow this must be a thing in your country..as I have never heard of such actions here in the usa..I think if we did such things we would quickly be pulled over and ticketed;)+