Is drinking the bond among men?

@mari123 (1862)
China
Men are drinking, drinking and drinking into the midnight ... They say they need that, for Building their friendship, Strengthening their bond, Unloading their stress and anxiety , Escaping from the burden and the reality, What is your view, as a man or as a woman? Besides, each time I pay a visit to my uncles and other older relatives and friends, I always bring one or two bottle(s) of expensive wine to them, which are what they expect. Is the right thing to do?
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
surely not for me yea ... because i don't really drink yea
I am a woman. A woman who cant understand and simply cant figure out why men need to have drinking sprees for bonding. Its okay if they just do it socially but some were already addicted to it and uses this excuse to justify what they are doing. Imagine, whenever my ex husband celebrates his birthday, his friends would treat him for a drink or worse of all he was obliged by his so called friends to treat them for a drink. Instead of giving him some small gifts like t-shirts or whatever that would be remembered, they always want to just drink. Men are men.