Who is your favorite singer?

@dfollin (8850)
Mine isRandy Travis.I love country and bluegrass music.When Randy first got real poular,it was when their were some major changes in country music.It started sounding like pop and rock music mostly.But,Randy was one of the first artist that brought the old countrymusic sound back.He now does country gospel too.Which I enjoy.Who is your favorite?
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
My favorite singer right now is probably Carrie Underwood. She has very beautiful music, and a song that my fiance and I love.. it's our song. The name of the song is "so small" by Carrie Underwood... Growing up I think that my favorite country singer would have had to of been Leann Rimes. She has such a beautiful voice, I loved listening to her, and have a few of her cd's.
@dfollin (8850)
Yes Carrie Underwood is good,my daughter really likes her a lot.Leeann Rimes does have a beautiful voice.Both those girls are very pretty.
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
The first time I noticed her was when I heard "Jesus Take the Wheel" I didn't really know who sung it, but then I came across her "Some Hearts" and "So Small". She has such a powerful voice and powerful message. I love her music.
Carrie Underwood is a good singer and the song So Small is a beautiful song that means alot to me,and Leann Rimes does have a beautiful singing voice and has alot of good songs.I think both of them will be making music for a long time to come.
@hellcowboy (7383)
I also love country music,and I think that Randy Travis is a preatty good singer,and I love some of his songs like forever and ever amen,and and three wooden crosses along with several other songs.Id have to say that my favorite singer is Garth Brooks, partly because he was the first country singer I ever listened too,I remember when I was little my mom got a copy of Garth Brooks cd Fresh Horses in the mail,and the didnt want it so she gave it to me, I remember that I loved listening to it especially the song its midnight cinderella, as I got older I started likeing more and more of his songs, and I currently have like 7 or 8 of his cd's including his box set that he released a couple years ago.Also when I was younger my aunt, uncle and cousin took me to a Garth Brooks concert, it was the first concert I ever went too, and I totally loved it, I remember them buying me a shirt,and I still have the shirt to this day,and I still wear it,even though its a little tight on me, and its faded preatty bad, but ill never get rid of it.I just think its odd how many times hes retired and came back out to make more music, but I think its cool that he married Trish Yearwood,and I think it took balls to sign exclusive rights with Walmart, but in the end it payed off,and he showed his old record producer and everyone else that said he was a fool and that he was making a mistake, it shows you that you should follow your heart no matter what it says,cause I think in the end it payed off big, since Walmart is a big company and almost everyone goes to Walmart.
@dfollin (8850)
Yes,I really like Garth too.He is a great entertainer and he has nice old fashioned styled manners.My son's favorite country singer is Gart too.
Thats cool that you like Garth,and that your son likes Garth,and hes an excellent entertainer,I wish he would do more concerts, because I would love to get tickets to another of his concerts.
@dfollin (8850)
We have never been to one of his concerts,seen it on TV thou.The tickets were so high priced that we could not afford to go. I saw him on Oprah,he is so polite too.
I love Randy Travis I have every since he came out. I was only 9 years old. there are alot of singer I like and want to meet but not like I wanted to meet Randy Travis, which I got to do last July it was amazing.
@dfollin (8850)
You are so lucky.I shook his hand once.I have seen him in concert 3 times.He is terrific.He came out and brought the old style of country music back and he is very handsome too.He is a very good actor too.He knows the women have a fit when he hits deep notes.In concert he does it on purpose and then laughs.His songs in concert sound the same as his albums.The last time he was in concert in this area was last summer and I could not afford to go.I was so upset.
OOOO I love Randy too! He's the bomb. My all time favorite country artist (since I was a kid) is Kenny Rogers. I just downloaded some of his music last week and it just brings back memories. I have favorite artists for various genres. Jarule for hip-hop, Eminem for rap, Rubben Studdard for R&B, Sean Paul for Raggae..and so on and so forth.
@dfollin (8850)
Randy is so good looking.I have seen him in concert a few times and he likes to tease the women with his deep voice.Lol. I like Kenny Rogers too.But I don't know who any of those other people are that you mentioned.
Reba McEntire randy travis george jones
@dfollin (8850)
Great choices.Randy Travis is my favorite singer but my favorite country song is "He Stopped Loving Her Today",by George Jones.The first time I heard that song I was distracted and just thought it was a nice song.Then I heard it again and cried like a baby.Our pastor love's George Jones.
@mflower2053 (3227)
hmm I don't think I really have a favorite. I just like music that makes me wants to dance no matter who sings it. I do like alot of Tim Mcgraw, faith Hill songs. There are alot of others but I can't think of them right now.
@dfollin (8850)
They are both real good.I liked them both seperatly before they got married.
@disvachic (10127)
My favorite singer is mary j.blige.Always have been since the 90's
@skydancer (1713)
Like you, I love Randy Travis. In fact, I love ALL kinds of music, even all the weird, obscure, non-mainstream stuff... but my favorite singer of all time is Garth Brooks, and has been since I was around eight years old. His songs and his performing really speak to me in a very personable yet versatile manner, and he doesn't just sing the song but almost becomes the song which is powerful to watch and listen to.