BLOOD DONOR! Are you One?

I have already donated a couple of liters, at 36 years i want to be a GALLONeer club member before i reaches forty. I have a blood card available anytime and some of my friends and relatives have benefited from it. Have you been a blood donor?
i became a blood donor 9 years ago when i had my daughter because someone gave me blood after i had her then 4days later she needed blood and i promised god that i would become a reglur donor myself.
Just continue your crusade my friend. it may be a small thing but a great contribution in saving others life.
CONGRATULATIONS. Right on! You give the gift of life. A simple donation that everyone will need at some point in time. I have not donated in years as the last time I did and after they woke me back up from passing out, they told me not to come back. HOW RUDE !!! hee-hee. Cant wait for you to announce your galloneer achievement. Good luck !!!
Haha, i had experienced the same a year back. after my blood sample was examined, they told me i was anemic. I learned it the next day from our doctor that my hemoglobin was low due to my excessive exercise. From then i reduce my exercise routine into 3 times a week.
That was quite noble. I wish I could donate blood but I think I was the one who needs blood donation. Its always nice to hear some people have desire to help the needy and not always in terms of money. There are in fact better ways to do it that others overlooked. Keep it up.
Yes, and I am a blood galloner already. And by now I am going to be a silver awardee. I have already donated more than 3gallons of blood to the Philippine National red Cross. I am also inviting some mylotters to pls donate blood to the red cross for it saves life. Secondly, I have an acute arthritis before....but after donating blood regularly its gone, so as a blood donor it also helps you to be healthy. It is like changing oil if you compare it with vehicles.