America Online News

@Rozie37 (15499)
Turkmenistan
Even though I signed with a new internet service two years ago, I still counted on AOL news the most for my updates. This is vertually the only place I get my news, since I do not watch television. Today I went there to do some catching up on the events and found that they had changed their format for displaying the news. I was very disappointed to say the least. The way the news was sectioned off made it very easy to read and I enjoyed all the pictures that supported the stories. Now, I need a new site to visit daily to get my news. I am very picky about the news that I am exposed to. I am not good with change, I am not really a creature of habit either, but some things affect me more than others. Is there anyone who can suggest a good online news site.
@sigma77 (5385)
Sorry, I do not know of any good news sites. All I can say is that I do not read or watch the mainstream news. The world might have ended 6 hours ago and I wouldn't know it..lol. I might come across a story or two just skipping throught the Internet. But as far as hearing the disaster of the day or who killed who, I will pass. There is too much negativity and I never know if I am reading the truth.