October 24, 2006 2:42pm CST
If you commited incest when you were much younger, what can you do about it now that you've grown up? Confess or go for deliverance?
1 response
@chalmette69 (3010)
• United States
3 Nov 06
Maybe you can go talk to a psycologist about it or maybe your mom, or close friend. It is always good to talk to someone, no matter how long ago it was. You need to get this out. Good Luck.
• United States
23 Mar 07
In being a victem of incest molestation when i was younger i have forgivin the person but i wish that they would recieve deliverance and ask god to forgive them.knowing that they are right with God would be enough for me.