How much does being a son/daughter relationship really mean to you..???

Banner - I love my parents....!!!!
do you think you have been an ideal son/daughter to your parents...?? If not,what makes you think so..??According to you,what is an ideal son/daughter to your parents...???Do you think this is the most lovely and precious relationship one can ever have in his/her life...?? and why..?? if not,what relationship do you chose to be the most precious in your life..??? and why...??"You are gifted to have such a nice parents" or "your parents are gifted to have such a nice son/daughter" --- which one is apt in your case..??? and why..??Well,I believe this is the most precious relationship in my life atleast till now and I feel I am gifted to have such a nice parents.How about you..???
I too am blessed with wonderful parents who have always loved and supported me in whatever I have decided to do in life. I know sometimes they have not agreed with what I have done, but they have still supported me, and my right to make my own choices. For me, it is important to be a good daughter. I hate the feeling I get when I see I have let my parents down, because after they have done so much for me, I feel they deserve to have a daughter who makes them proud. I do try to please them, and to make decisions that I think they will approve of - not just to keep them happy, but because they are such good role models, that if I follow their example, I hope to one day be a good person, just like they are. If I can one day be just half as successful as my parents have been in life, then I will be a very happy woman! I'm lucky to have such great parents! :o)
well,you have written this post with full of emotions.. nice.. :)
Yes, I get very emotional when it comes to my family. These days you see so many broken homes, and I realize how fortunate I am to have such a strong family :o)