draft night

@junot111 (173)
June 27, 2007 11:43am CST
95% chance oden goes first, 5% chance durant goes first. and if hawks get ridnour, do you think they will still draft mike conley with the 3rd pick?
1 person likes this
1 response
@Psychosis (356)
• United States
30 Jun 07
The Hawks have front office people who are too dim in the head to make wise draft picks. They pick players who end up not having much impact and stay on the bench.