Days Fans- Should Philip Have Shared Custody of Clare.

@Jshean20 (14374)
I haven't seen "Days" recently, but in the past Philip has went to great lengths to get his daughter back. I have to feel for the guy, considering that he was her father in the beginning. I'd have to say that I think he should get shared custody of Clare, what do you guys think? Why?
@DIXIGRL (86)
Sure He should be a part of the childs life. Belle did not Maliciously keep paternity from anyone. BUT I don't think it is shared custody. He should just be able to spend time with her. He loves her but if he tries pulling his stunts again trying to take her away then any right he has should be revoked... And he shouldn't try to get Clare to call him Daddy he should be Uncle Philip so as not to confse Claire. Besides he is technically her uncle.. great uncle but uncle none the less. But I say this as if the stinkin soap is going to even be realistic.. lol... something is bound to keep things from being amicable.. like war hero Phil trying to get Belle back ...
@tina12679 (1126)
I think that as long as he isnt threatning to keep her away from Belle and Shawn and he can understand that he wil be more like a uncle figure then a father so the child doesnt get confused then ya i think that he should be a part of her life i am not sure if aome kind of custody paper is needed just as long as Belle and Shawn can trust him then they would let him see her.