Like to live in a city or small town?

By Bala
@balasri (26553)
And why?
I think its more peaceful to live in a town but Im not used to it so I would still choose to live in a city. I had always been a city girl and I am more familiar with how life works here. Even if its noisier and messier, I would still want to live here because this is the place where and my skills belong.
@balasri (26553)
That is a good response to the point.You have enough reasons to choose your place your living friend.And thanks for responding my message so soon.
Both have various types of advantages and disadvantages. It depends on our need. Which type of facilities we require to live happy life. I think small towns are better than big city, from the pollution, secutity, traffic etc points of view. Big cities has extra advantages like all types of school/colleges, medical facilities of high quality, availability of things in a place, travelling mode like bus, train, aeroplane etc. Old citizen should always select small towns as they need not education etc facilities, pollution level is very low and from the security point of view danger is less than big cities. It depends on the person as to what type of life style needed.
@balasri (26553)
Dear Pramodhakur ,the question remains unanswered.Like to live in a city or small town?
• Pakistan
I prefer to live in small town but now a days its really hard as most of our business or jobs are in cities and from city to town its hard and away from family is also bit hard so one have to stay in city but if i had some chance to be in town i will try to be there.
i think i would prefer acity as it give s you most of your requirements.