How do you stay organized

@Caila611 (992)
A lot of us here are members of other sites that make money. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the sites and referral URL's How do you stay organized? Any tips for those of us who are just getting started?
@kampo90 (289)
• Antarctica
wheal the easyest way would be to make a list of your websites (dont bookmark them if you have to re instal you os in your system you are put in a bad place) writedown your password and put them somewhere safe andyour done (you dont have to write down your urls you can always check the out at the website)
Getting organized is not hard to do. Just need to stop in your tracks with everything your doing and get organized. Round up all the programs that are important to you and place them in your folders by catagory. My biz programs Traffic exchanges Auto surfs safelists Use you notepad to make the folders and make short cuts to your desktop. Then, if you need a top level domain website with a key rich domain name that has meaning. Not meaning to you, meaning to the public whereas, people would actually be typing in part or all of your domain name in there search phrases. Here's an example of my website. But, I have created a new html template that going to be a complete new look with more bells and whistles. http://www.proadco.ws With your own website hosting all your programs, then you can go to your own website and find your programs, not only that, so will the whole wide world.