my vision

i have little black swirls in my right eye. i hav noticed them for the past few weeks. i dont notice them all the time though
@hush5605 (674)
Please contact an eye specialist as soon as possible. Anything pertaining to your eyes should not be ignored. I'm a 50 year old lady who had cataracts on both eyes (behind the lenses) at 48 years of age. My eyesight went from 20/20 to 20/70 in a matter of a few months (3 to be exact). I've since had Lens Implants and am doing much better. I wish you all the best of luck. I don't know what the black swirls are that you refer to but I now have floaters that will remain with me (little black dots that appear at random). They are not dangerous - more of a nuisance but please get checked out and let us know how you fare out. Take care!
@ilse72 (1454)
Visual disturbances should never be ignored. In fact, an appointment should be made immediately. Please contact an opthalmologist as soon as possible. (I'm an R.N.)
@nishdan01 (3055)
Get it checked with an opthalmologist.