Hey guys, join me, its amazing...

@Lifeless (2638)
I recently joined agloco because a friend recommended it to me. I am now promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept. Agloco's story is simple: Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How much of that money are you making? None! Agloco thinks you deserver a piece of the action. Agloco is building a new form of online community that they call an Economic Network. They are not only paying members their fair share, but they're building the community that will generate the kind of fortune that YouTube made. But instead of that wealth making only a few people rich, the entire community will get its share. So, do both of us a favor: Sign up for agloco right now! Use the following link to sign up: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBL2101 Thanks...
I've been interested in this program for awhile. The problem lies in the fact that every person I've talked to that uses this program, when asked if they've ever received payment, says that they have not. Make as much money as you want, but unless they actually *pay* you the money, it's not even worth the time you spend to make the money. I'll consider joining under your referral, but that's only if you have proof that this company pays. From what I've seen, not a single one of their members has received payment yet. It could be the biggest scam to hit MyLot as of yet. I don't know. I just want proof of payment.
agloco - hope to earn with agloco!
i've joined agloco a few months ago and have download the viewbar too. we only get credited for 5 hours of surfing a month right? excluding our referrals, that is. i wonder how they calculate the payment?
@collstarx (1177)
I thinkyour program is not good and mylot is better than your program, and I want ask you is agloco ever paid you ? If agloco ever paid you I join under you my friend. best regards