increase refferal

@decent07 (232)
hi im know understanding little about my lot. thanks for my friends who are answering me. and guiding me by there answer. but there are cofusion . how can i increase my refferal level .there are four or five friends of mne who are using internet. and they are using it for just chating. they spent little time on net may be two hours per week. shall i ask them to join me .or send my refferal. can i go through net and find new friend .but what is the procedure .i am new to internet.
@sacrg793 (429)
i think if you want to earn great money here in mylot, the ultimate successful way is to increase your referrals, and in paricular, the number of active referrals. don't you think so? i think it's hard to find some active referrals.
talk about subjects like..Paris Hilton, Britney Spears..how bad the President is doing..how much religion is messing up your life or how much you hate your mother in law..be either a true believer of some ism or a true enemy to the system..anything that is contreversal..forget about spelling ..i can't spell much either or grammar..it is ok to just tell a popular blog or a very popular discusion that is up with current events.