Lost High School Diploma

United States
October 24, 2006 8:44pm CST
I am currently trying for another position at my job.I Lost my High School Diploma so how can Human Resources find where I went to school if the school is no longer there any more.
1 person likes this
1 response
@hush5605 (674)
• United States
25 Oct 06
Contact the School Board for the School you did attend and they will have records. I had to do that myself a few years ago and even though I couldn't get them through the High School, the School Board was able to send them to me. Best of luck!