how long do you make love spend in time ?

China
how long do you make love spend in time,for ,me ,it about 3 minute,hah
LOL -- that's hard... Umm...I'd say about an hour, but it really does depend on where you are and stuff, as well -- I'd say the least time would be about ten minutes, but the longest would have to be about two and a half hours with no break, or else I'd need some sort of transplant...
@smacksman (6074)
It's not hard - that's the problem. haha
@butterfly39 (3907)
3o minutes or 45 minutes is okey...
• Thailand
3 to 45 minutes is usual for me and the more enjoyable is arroung 15 minutes. What do you think?
@vicki2876 (5640)
LOL It all depends I guess. We have been together for 11 years and have 3 childern so it is hard to find time to be alone together. Most it would be quick ones about 10 minutes but weekly we try to make a night for each other. It doesn't really matter as long as you are making each other happy. 3 minutes though... I think is kinda fast. HEHE
About 30min but sometimes it can go farther if the time is right
hehe erm well if i keep going at my rate i'm gonna die before i get old hehe for me it's around 1-1 1/2 hrs