Which places

@burcun (504)
Turkey
The best places for eat For me I like fish restaurants , also I like Mc Donalds , Pizza Hut , KFC
@lkbooi (16101)
I like seafood restaurant and also Pizza Hut. The seafood restaurant that I always visit is the one which is located in a nearby fishing village and we take about 20 minutes to ride there. The seafood served there are really fresh and delicious. The steamed prawn always is my favorite. When I visit Pizza Hut I prefer to take the garlic breads, mixed fruits salad and the veggie lover, they are so yummy…..
@cher913 (25890)
i love red lobsters chowder and i really love shrimp also. but i have to say my two fav restaurants here in canada are the keg (an upscale steak place) and east side marios (an italian rest.) mmmmmmm
@Frgo10 (17)
• Sweden
Italian food, nothing beats it. Otherwise it usually gets McDonald's or a local pizza baker, no Pizza Hut in the suburbs of Sweden.
I love to eat at olive garden. I can't get enough of the bread sticks. I love to eat at red lobster. I just can't say enough about those biscuits. I don't eat KFC at all. They do not clean that chicken. The thigh has all the mess seasoned and fried. Not me not ever. KFC is not even welcomed in my home. I like taco bell also. I don't eat out much any more thank god. Out door eating can be hazardous to your health.