Have you ever swallowed a fly or bug?

United States
July 5, 2007 9:50pm CST
Yesterday we were outside for the Fourth of July celebrations and I accidentally swallowed a gnat. If you've never seen a gnat before you're not missing anything. It's a tiny mosquito like bug that doesn't bite. But it's sure annoying! What about you? Have you ever swallowed a gnat or fly? Did you do it on purpose? Or was it accidental?
1 person likes this
4 responses
@steve9737 (918)
• Colombia
16 Jul 07
I have to swallowed a fly once when I was talking and it come flying to my mouth I think it wanted to be ate.
• United States
16 Jul 07
Perhaps that is why they call them bug brain! Not much up there to keep them from acting silly. Very nice answer! Very witty!
@DanaMark (807)
• United States
10 Jul 07
I have accidentally swallowed a gnat before. I don't like the sensation. So I wouldn't do it on purpose. I couldn't swallow a live gold fish either. My fish have to be cooked. Give me good old fashioned food, not bugs. Yuk!
1 person likes this
• United States
15 Jul 07
Yes, ordinarily I would agree! Actually, everyday I would agree. I hate bug swallowing too. Raw food or insects are not for me. Not on any day! Not on purpose, anyway.
@redlime (94)
• Philippines
6 Jul 07
Either a fly or a bug I haven't yet but a mosquito yes. I'm afraid I could get a malaria or any related disease coming from mosquitos.
1 person likes this
• United States
6 Jul 07
I'm sure you'll be fine!
@youless (86445)
• Guangzhou, China
16 Jul 07
I have never swallowed a gnat or fly before. If I did, even if I didn't feel something wrong mith my health, but be sure I would feel so sick to it.