Does you mood affect your appetite?

Mine gets real bad when I don't good about myself.I almost quit eating sometimes.I know some people eat alot when there stress or don't feel good.
@anirc750310 (3424)
I guess it is normal when you don't feel ok to have some habits.Some people eat a lot like you said, some can't eat at all, some soke a lot some drinks, so a lots of habits, have no concentration i that time ....
I meant smoke, sorry a I am a little tired, I guess I go to sleep.It is more secure for me :)
My mood def. affects my appetite. When I am mad or frustrated I lose my appetite completely,when I am bored then I have a tendency to eat or nibble a lot.
@soleya (1102)
• Latvia
great question. I hate to admit it, but it is true, my mood always affect my appetite, I eat a lot when I am sad or in a bad mood. Last year I was in depression and gained 15 kilos. And now it makes me so hard to take them off. So, yes, my mood affects my appetite.