Need Sugestion.. can anyone help?

Indonesia
right now.. i have a difficult things to do. i love a person who has many person love her.. if u be me? what will u do? and i know that some of my best friend is also love her.. i know many people said to do my best when they dont have been engaged, but how about my friendship? i will be changed. if my friends know that i have been his rival... anyone can tell me some solution for me? which must i do? looking other person? still hope on this girl or what?
if u reallly love her go and tell her it will work u gotta courage if u rae to luv someone man be cinfident go get her
but still i dont know if the girl love me.. that will be ridicuoluos huh? if i try to get her and she doesnt love me.
u luv her u tell her man otherwise tell her friend it will work out man have faith
so dont think first about my friends? just thinking about me first then?
@muhdlor (110)
yes i can
means? what u can?
@jencai (3415)
If you really love that girl, be yourself be honest with people around you. I know it's difficult to compete but you have to be fair and strong enough. You can't do anything to win someone but to give your best. Fight for your love. Don't lose hope if you don't get what you want, maybe God has a better idea or plan for you. Maybe you're not really meant for each other. Goodluck!
i see.. okay i will pray so GOd will make a way for me. so i can be closer with her :)
If this is the case then she must be a very lovable person. Ask yourself first if you can handle this kind of situation if ever she will be your girlfriend. You will tend to be always jealous because many people would still pursue her in spite of it all. If you think it will be okay with you, then pursue her. Tell her about your feelings and if she likes you too, good for you. There really is nothing wrong is a girl is loved by many person. Whats bad is if she is the one who loves many men at the same time.
yap she is. thats the problem , at this rate i dont know whether she love me or not. but the one i know that many people love her :)