777 Do You Feel Lucky Today?

Today is 777, and some say it's supposed to be a lucky day. So tell me, do you feel lucky today, if so why and if not why?
@Ken_Smith (240)
oh yeah! i want to feel lucky! i join mylot today to help my shyness. i feel lucky! i want a girl partner i have never held a girl partner. i like mylot a lot!
@dpk262006 (52377)
I always feel that I am lucky. God has given me this precious life to live, to serve others and he has allowed me to enjoy so many experiences of life...therefore, I always consider myself lucky.
I always feel lucky whenever the month of July comes. July is my favorite month. Yes, I saw some different when 777 came. Seven is also my favorite number. I saw that my business did better since 777 and I was hoping that it will continue even if its over now. So many good things come into my life during the month of July.
Ahhh no, I forgot to get a lotto ticket:( Dang!! Do I feel lucky today because of 777? no, I didnt realise the date .....till now :)I might get lucky yet;) That aside Im happy with my lot, pardon the pun!in general.
@NeoComp (1321)
Yeah I feel very good and lucky today. I feel like making lots of money and working alot.