United States
July 9, 2007 8:42pm CST
My husband and I have been married for 18 years, and he has gotten bigger n bigger as the years have gone by. Now his weight is affecting his health somewhat at 38 years old. How do I help him lose weight, or tell him he has to without hurting his feelings?
1 person likes this
2 responses
@jess368 (3368)
• United States
10 Jul 07
Well, if your the main cook start changing the way you cook. get a dog and go on morning and evening walks together with the dog. He probably knows he is overweight, so you probably wont hurt his feelings too bad.
@syain1972 (1011)
• Singapore
10 Jul 07
Hello deanna28979! I think the best way is to cahnge your eating habits and to exercise. Plan your meals in such a way that it is wholesome and balanced. Do try to reduce salt and sugar in take. Drink lots of plain water rather than sugary and carbonated. Do spend time to exercise together. You can start by going for walks after meals. Take at least 15 minutes of walk together just to burn off some calories. Start slow. Alternatively, you can head for the community gym to do some simple exercises.... All you need is the will to change and eat in moderation!! Good Luck!!