Should husband and wife be equally good looking !

China
It is not important element for a happy family. And I find most of couples are not both beautiful. Most of them are one is beautiful and the other is very common.
@wisconsin26 (3861)
I don't think it should really matter what the two people look like in my oppion as long as they are happy and wants to spend their lives together it shouldn't make a difference or am I wrong?
@oldcoger (112)
It doesn't matter. My wife is very beautiful, stunning, and younger than I am. On the other hand, I am so ugly I scare people. We have been married 35 years.
@donsky14 (5963)
no it doesn't matter. AS long as they're both in love and happy with each other, thats what matters most.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. People are beautiful when they are loved. To the ones who love them they are the most beautiful people in the world, even if People Magazine didn't name them in the 100 sexiest men/women alive. He looks good to me, and I look good to him. That's all that matters.