what will you do if your friend is having an affair to a married man/woman?

@jen_n514 (218)
July 10, 2007 11:39am CST
what if you have a friend who is in a wrong relationship...like her bf/gf is already married..what will you do? are u gonna tolerate it or you'll do something about it? for me i guess the only thing i can do is tell her the pros and the cons of that kind of relationship and its really up to her if she'll still continue or not..bec i believe friends are there just to give pieces of advice and its up to the person if she'll accept it or not.
1 response
@makingpots (11922)
• United States
10 Jul 07
It would depend on which friend it was as far as giving unsolicited advice. But any friend who asked my advice I would give it to them out of concern for all who could get hurt by that type of relationship. Honestly, I think most of my friends would keep me from finding out as they know I would feel it was wrong.