What is your favorite fruit?

@cynddvs (2950)
Now that it is summer time in my area we get some really good fruit in. Some of my favorites are strawberries, peaches, oranges, and bing cherries. We have some really good strawberry patches here where you can go pick your own strawberries. They are so fresh and juicy. You just have to watch out for the snakes lol. So what are your favorite fruits?
@viliux27 (103)
• Lithuania
Apples!Oh and Bannanas!Lol that sounded like Gwen Stefani - Hollaback girl. Anyway yeah i love those.
@wdiong (1818)
I like mangoes . I like it in juice form,mango cake or in mango pudding and ice cream. The fruit flesh of a ripe mango contains about 15% sugar, up to 1% protein, and significant amounts of vitamins A, B and C. It is very sweet, with a unique taste. The texture of the flesh varies; some have quite a soft and pulpy texture similar to an over-ripe plum, while others have a firmer flesh much like that of a cantaloupe or avocado, and in some the flesh can contain fibrous material. Mangoes are very juicy; the sweet taste and high water content make them refreshing to eat, though somewhat messy.
Mangos are my favorite but unfortunately I have a slight allergy to them so I can only eat a few bites and have to stop or I get blisters on my tongue and lips. Figures it has to be my favorite! Bing or Marachino cherries, oh my, I can eat them til I feel like I'm going to pop. Black raspberries... mmmmmmm Lemons, I peel and eat them like oranges. I love to see people pucker and make funny faces when they watch me eat them.. LOL Strawberries and bananas mixed together with whipped cream.. heavenly.
I like pineapple and bananas. They are my 2 favorite fruits.
Fruits are the things which are supposed to be eaten by other animals which are basically vegetarian in nature so that the seeds in them are dispersed for the purpose of propagation of their own species! For that the trees or plants make these fruits so attractive, aromatic and tasty which in turn requires lot of elements thus making a fruit utmost nutritious one! Thus there is no second opinion about it that fruits are very good source of food and they are very good for health ! well in our house since there's plenty of us in the family... the fruits my mom buys doesn't usually reach the bowl nor the fridge... it's usually banana, mangoes, melon and other Filipino fruits