One should be in a hurry to achieve success but one should not be impatient

@ssh123 (31100)
An impatient man cannot command success, undue hurry is to be avoided. Lethargy and laziness are stumbling blocks for success. That is why many successful persons always say: do tomorrows work today - not meaning to say eat tomorrow's meals today, but do it in a hurry, in a proper way so that one will find more time tomorrow to think of newer things.
I agree totally, 100 percent, my cup runneth over, the glass is half full, that we should go all out to work and play for today, for there is no guarantee for tomorrow. We should make more friends, laugh more, work harder, build a solid foundation, create residual income, and push for success today by helping others & you'll be rewarded. There are many ways to do that online as found on my MyLot profile, as well as on my blog which you will find there.
@ssh123 (31100)
High spirited answer and thank you for the same.
I agree that an impatient man would not achieve success because he wont be diligent to work it out. He will give up easily and would always want to achieve success through easy ways. Which we know, it's something impossible. Even if he wins the lottery today, he wont be able to maintain it if he doesnt have the patient attitude. He would not accomplish anything. I am thankful that I do have diligent hands.
@ssh123 (31100)
Excellent and you have a very good analytical mind and expression. Thanks for your response.
@munhozmib (3853)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Some interesting discussions there, huh? What can I tell about this? I'm not succefull yet, you know? I think you should not be impatient, just like you stated. However, hard work is essencial if you want to achieve success. That's what they meant with "do tmorrow's work today". Work hard, work quickly, be effectively.
@ssh123 (31100)
You said it right. Thanks for your response.
@rladiga00 (1166)
I belong to category : slow and steady wins the race. NO matter whether I am first or second in the race. Hence I do not advocate hurry for any work.
@ssh123 (31100)
Your views are appreciable.