Has anyone ever used an on-line divorce program?

I have seen SO MANY companies that do this and the prices range all over the place. I was wondering if anyone has gotten a divoce this way, or know anyone who has and can tell me their experience. I also would like to know about annulments. I've see those on-line also, but they seem WAY out of my price range. Why would they be so much more???
There are ways to get a divorce than online. I had never gone this route and won't say you should. If your getting divorced look for a lawyer who is going to bill your husband. I did and he was shocked to shittt. But it would depend what your grounds of divorce were. My reason was abandonment he left us and his job to not pay support.
That's an interesting thought. I didn't know you could do that. And he would be fully responsible for the bill? Our reason is also abandonment and adultry. I had to get more jobs to try to make ends meet (But I can't make up the lost income, not enough hours in the day to work). I was looking at the on-line ones simply for cost.
Pm me after you except me as a friend
I'm not sure why anyone would do it online. I know most states have a website with all of the forms and you can download almost everything you need. Then you only pay a filing fee, rather than a lawyer fee, etc. My sister, and another one of my girlfriends did it that way because their divorce was amicable. It was a lot cheaper, with much less fuss.