Good Ways To Get Rid of Stinky Feet

1. Change your socks I think my feet stinky worst when I wear dress socks. 2. Put some talcum powder in your shoes. This helps to dry out your feet a whole lot! 3. Wash your feet, between the toes, every day. Can't stress this enough. 4. If all else fails, consider an over-the-counter solution.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. Stinky feet, can simply be over come by scrubbing them with a pummace rock and a little soap, changing your socks and putting grandmas remedy in your shoes... Good luck buddy with your feet...
@roniroxas (10576)
well addition to your advice is make sure your feet are dry before putting socks or shoes on. if you have time soak your feet with warm water and salt.
@dbhattji (2508)
Feet stink when they are encased in the same shoes everyday so my friend had given me advice to keep 2 to 3 pairs of shoes and wear them in rotation so that you can give the shoes time to breath. So along with daily change of socks it is necessary to change the shoes also once every two days.