Paranoid

Last night I had a nightmare. I dreamed that my daughter and I were in a hospital and while I was cleaning her in a bathroom she vanished. In my dream, I was frantic with fear of searching, wondering, fear of what could have happened, fear of I might not see her again and then I woke up all sweaty because of fear. Now in my waking moment I feel that I appreciate her more but at the same time I feel paranoid because I don't feel safe bringing her in public places for fear that my dream might become a reality. How do I get over this feeling of paranoia?
Live life to the fullest. Don't be afraid I know this sounds crazy because I told you not to be afraid of a petrifying dream, but how can you lead a normal life being afraid to even step foot out of the house. Just keep positive things on your mind and be the best mom you can be. Even though this sounds barbaric you"ll get over paranoia (I've been through it).
Thank you for your advice..I guess one foot at a time to get things started, right?