I am missing my father

I am missing a lot in my life and thatis my old days and I know they will naver come gain. The memories are so clear to go in dreams about the days of childhood when I spent the several years with my father as he is not alive today and I am missing him alot to share the present life of mine. My tears are my relief now because after weeping I got relief. Hope I will get him again if I got a rebirth of a human.
you have to him back. its soo sad if you cant have him. thats soo sad man.. even in my dreams i dont want to lose my father.. specially i am his only boy.. that hurts..
@harish4u (1393)
hope u get ur father in rebirth again...sorry..
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I can’t imagine how you must feel. Although it may be hard to accept, you must. One say you will see your father again and have the chance to create new memories in a place we call heaven. I have never met my real father, though I was blessed to have my step father. Both my parents are still alive and I know that when the time comes for the lord to take them away, I too will miss them. You should have comfort in knowing that the reason you miss him so much is because he is always by your side, looking after you especially in your time of need. I hope you feel better soon and know that you are not alone! There are many Mylot members and friends who will be obliged to help you get thru this sad time, my friend. Have a good day:)