How to find if a woman is sexy?

How do you find if a woman is sexy? 1. By her looks? 2. By her talks? 3. By her behaviour?
@aowaow (1517)
by her heart.
Actually, you said it all. I also believe that we can tell if the woman and even a man, is sexy by: 1. the way she looks Although for me it doesnt really mean she has to be totally slim but how she projects sexiness on her outside appearance. 2. the way she talks Not necessarily means she has to talk sexy things but she knows how to talk in a way that would really get the man's attention. 3. the way she behaves She knows how to make those gestures that would make her look appealing.
@shak143 (1280)
well it's completly depends on once like's and dislikes.As per all the 3 conditions makes a girl sexy. sometimes gals others attention and drive wild by there looks and some times by there talk(obviously most of gals have sweet voice).
@ofn2007 (121)
• Greece
Hi kamalksoni, well..i will chose No.3,the woman behavior is the most thing attractive to me. have a nice day..