Need help for early signs of wrinkles. Please recommend a product.

Who makes the best Vitamin C based anti-aging cream or gel? Lately, I've been trying to take better care of my skin, so I've started a real beauty routine. You'd think that a woman in her early thirties would not need such a thing, but since the baby was born, I've had all kinds of trouble with dry patches on my face. And, if I don't use a facial scrub or brightening cream, my complexion looks very dull. I've heard that Vitamin C based skincare products can help reduce the early signs of aging. And, I guess it's true. But, I am having trouble locating a really good Vitamin C based cream for my face. I've seen advertisements for the new AVON Anew products and several others, but I can't figure out which one would be the best. Could anyone recommend a product that might work?
@Aurone (4758)
I like the Avon products--the Anew line. I use their daycream spf and I am trying the night cream now. I am more in the prevention stage. I also use their eyecream for the dark circles and such around my eyes and it works really well. Hope you find one that works for you. Also the Clinique line of skincare works well if you are looking for cleansing and moisturizing.
@pinay81 (1538)
for me i just make exercise my face every morning in the mirror i just open my mouth in letter o and a big as i can and always smile i saw this in yoga face exercise so i just tried and i read in the net also that castor oil is good for the wrinkles line and always put moisturizer because when your face is dry its more prone to wrinkles eat fruits and vegetable drink water as much as you can:-)
@lucy02 (5017)
I use Avon Anew eyecream when I can get it. I use Neutragena lotion with alpha hydroxy or the Walmart brand Equate. I have found out recently that drinking lots of water does help. At least it does me. It may be because I normally didn't drink water but I have a friend that started drinking lots of water and I noticed she looked years younger. when I asked her what she had been doing she told me about the water. I had heard for years that it helps but didn't believe it til I actually saw her skin.