Question to woman to know for me!

@palina77 (1178)
United States
July 22, 2007 4:06am CST
When my husband out and I feel uneasy and feel need for musterbate, but do know what device is more attractive to busterbate by a woman. My one local friend advised me to use candle but it is too Can anyone advise me right things to use for it??
2 people like this
1 response
• United States
6 Feb 08
preferably something clean, with smooth edges to avoid injury or a pesky infection. i would reccommend a toy prefereably, rather than a household object.