Question For Indian.......

Indonesia
I was sitting in my living room while watching an Indian movie. Suddenly I realize that all of Indian movies got some singing on some moments. I just wonder why? Please share...
@anjoks (2084)
Hey, i am not an indian but got 2 good indian friends. That is a thought. I'll get back to you as soon as i ask my friends about that. Take care. (",)
So glad to hear that. You are not indian but still you are willing to help me too. I will be waiting for your reply. Thanks again.. :D
I think its because they love music that is why. I do have many Indian friends and not all their films have singing. THere are also serious films. Their films are like any other films that has genres. Maybe you just happen to see the common films that they release outside the country.
May be so too. But i guess I never seen that kinda movie since I was kid. Not my lucky day I guess