Any real make money schemes?

I just need to rant for a minute. I'm a stay at home mother simply because if I did go to work, I would end up working for like $50 a week after the price of daycare. I have been trying for 3 years now to make money at home using my computer. No such luck. I can tell you lots of what doesn't work. I would love to hear from anybody that actually does work at home. I'm not looking for some get rich quick scam. I am more than willing to work hard for every penny I get. I am not really trained in anything like graphic or web design, so it need to be an entry level position. If anyone could help, that would be great. I'm open to any and all advice. I feel very stuck and am willing to try anything.
A site that could seriously get you a full income is http://www.cashcrate.com/274585. I made 30$ in like 20 minutes for completing offers. If you put more time and effort into it than me you could make A LOT of money. You also get money for referring people.
@stevevai (56)
wel.takin abt earin monyer i wod sugest not 2 try out ways 2 earn on d net coz i hv been searchin 4 d past few weeks n i found dat only mylot pays me regularly.