How doyou call this kind of coiffure???(Urgent)

July 29, 2007 11:35pm CST
My GF has cut a kind of cute hairstyle,and i really donnot know how to call it in English. And the discription is as follows: Most of the hair is nothing special,it's long and black enough to wrap around her shoulder,yet the hair above the forehead little,call"Liu Hai" in Chinese,is the place changing a lot. it is all in the same level.(Sth like the Egypt Queen) Can you imagine it?Do you have your friend around you ,also with this sort of coiffure? Please answer me as soon as possible . Thank you soooooooooooooo........much~-~
No responses