are you a coffee drinker?what makesit more yummy?

coffee drinking - from: www.sleephollowcoffee.com
my husband is a coffe drinker.he drinks 4-5 cups a day.I got this habit from him,but i only drink around 2 cups/day.he loves to add fresh milk, i prefer it w/ a little creamer.What about you?are you a coffee drinker?what do you usually add to make it more yummy?
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Yes I'm a coffee drinker usually I put alittle sugar and cream, when cream is not available I put milk. I do also sometimes put whipped cream and marshmallow It's delicious try it.
ow, i'l surely try that. whip cream.., you mean the all purpose cream? (like nestle all purpose cream)sorry, not so familiar with it...
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Yeah It can but you used nestle cream you must used mixer to make it foamy. There is really a whipped cream available in the supermarket which is on a can like a spray.
ok.thanks for the info.i'l inform you after i have tried i. God bless!
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
i liek coffe, however I do not drink it since I usually end up with a terrible stomach ache from it =( If i ever drink coffe i usually will have a cafe latte - wich is half coffe and half skimmed milk.. That isa bit nicer to my stomach.. =)
@mummymo (23707)
I drink up to 3-4 cups a day but not every day! I love to drink it with coffee whitener and milk - it makes it tastes really creamy or sometimes I like to make it with milk instead! xxx
@rodelsky (70)
yes, i am a coffee drinker and i drink a lot. I also use fresh milk but most often i just add creamer..
@mindyja25 (181)
I can't stand coffee I'm not sure why, I love to smell it all day long but the taste is not like it smells. Everyone at the office says I will like it as I get older but I don't agree with them.
huh?!but have you tried drinking?
• Pakistan
well i also drink coffee but not daily i mostly drink from two to four caps in the cold season.
@mymytri (2032)
Hi yammy!! I love to drink coffee with fresh milk.It tastes good and some times tea.I dont have habit of taking coffee daily.Sometimes i take 2 cups and somedays not a single cup.When it rains or when i feel head-ache or sometimes when i feel to have...i drink it.My mum is addicted .Everyday morning she needs coffee.She cant to anything without coffee.
I limit my coffee intake to two cups per morning. I am a fresh ginger freak, adding fresh, minced ginger to just about everything - including my coffee. Add about half a teaspoon of freshly minced ginger to a cup of coffee for a really satisfying drink. (Caution: do not try ground ginger - not in anything! It is awful!) I know someone who adds a couple of drops of Tabasco sauce to his coffee for a winter warmer, but I haven't tried it.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
I like to drink coffee sometime. But, for the most part, I tend to stay away from it. When it is too strong it makes me very nervous and I get a real jittery sick feeling.
I drink a pot a day (ten 6oz cups) with Stevia sweetner and a choice of three different coffeemate creamer, french vanilla, hazelnut or chocolate caramel.
@Feona1962 (7527)
I like coffee with creamer. I use liquid or dry..
@vonne28th (1494)
I drink coffee if we ran out of milk..I like pure black coffee or adding with chocolate. For me,it's very yummy!
@diillu (5128)
I must say that I'm also a ood coffee drinker. My doesn't start with a good cup of coffee and doesn't end without one. And I need 2-3 cups of coffee in the day time to get my going and prevent me from being lazy or drolling. It's like my energiger. And about the taste if you hadn't told that then I would have tell myself that fresh milk adds really a good taste in coffee.