when will they retire?

when do you think old guys like ric flair and shawn michaels call it quits. I mean, they have been in the wrestling industry for many years and they obviously have past their prime...
I had heard that ric flair was going to retire this year sometime. I hope shawn michaels never retires, I love him.
@arcidy (5016)
Well I heard that Ric Flair will retire after Wrestlemania next year but I hope he dosnt because he has been pretty good on smackdown and ive liked him a lot more since getting drafted also if guys like hogan can wrestle I think flair can to off course even though I dont think he will retire after wrestlemania I think he will be on a contract simular to what hogan was just wrestle on big pay per views such as summerslam and wrestlemania.
@vivek2006 (1419)
Shawn Michaels still has a lot left in him. - HBK still can beat the best in the business.
Ric Flair should retire, i agree but you can't say the same thing for Shawn Michaels. HBK is still one os the top most wrestlers WWE has in its roster. If anyone calls HBK to quit then just have a look at Undertaker, he has been there even longer than Shawn but still he can beat the best and one can't differentiate between these two top class wrestlers.
@kitty1234 (1476)
Ric Flair needs to retire now. He made a good living from wrestling, but its time to hang it up. Shawn Michaels I think still has some wrestling to do and he is well liked b fans. There should be a limit to how many years some one can wrestle, it must take a toll on the body.