What were some of the strangest cravings you had when you were pregnant?

@BethTN81 (564)
I had always been told that if you had certain cravings while pregnant then you are lacking some sort of nutrient. I had a few weird cravings that I really cant explain. I craved spicy food. Nothing was ever spicy enough for me. I even put red pepper on my pasta. Now my 5 year old can eat hot wings like they are going out of style. I also craved soap. NEVER ATE IT, but Irish Spring or Gain washing detergent made me crazy....i would do laundry and take baths just so i could smell them. My boss craved beer. lol, She never drank it but loved to smell of it when her husband drank one. My mother craved a ham sandwich at 2:00 everday when she was pregnant with me. I also craved gummi bears. If i didnt get gummi bears once a day someone was gonna die!
@BlackBay (584)
My biggest craving was canned pineapple, I couldn't get enough,lol.What a could not stand was the smell of raw meat. My mother craved with all four of us was green olives..I remember as a kid was she was pregnant with my brothers having to run to the store to buy three-four jars at a time when her cravings kicked in,lol.
@sunshine4 (8709)
I craved snickers bars and it was always in the middle of the night. Finally my husband got smart and bought me a huge pack of them so they would be on hand. The weird thing that happened to me regarding cravings was the day I had each of my 4 children, I craved McDonalds. I had a cheeseburger, fries, milkshake and choc chip cookies from there. It was like I had to have McDonalds that afternoon and that evening I went into labor! Weird.