Is Childhood better or Teenage????

@binny29 (1527)
for it was childhood tennage means i have to prefare for my future and lot of responsibilites on me so childhood was the best
@andrejuly84 (1047)
for me nothing compares to childhood is the most wanted period in a human's life.when we are children we want to grow up fast,but when we grew up and we are adults we want to be children again,to return in childhood and enjoy it at maximum cause it's unique and it won't ever come back.so many worries when you grow,so innocent and peaceful is your soul when you're a child.no one should steal the childhood to a child cause this values as a crime.teenage it's also beautiful,it has it's own charm but yet came the worries and problems and the innocence disapears
Definitely childhood. All you think about is play, play and play. You don't have problems, no worries. You only worry if you don't have anyone to play with but then that easily goes away when you found something to be busy with. Nothing much was expected from you and you don't have a lot of pressure on your shoulders. You can also eat as much as you want without worrying about your health or your weight. I think that's the best part of it. LOL.
totally agreed, to be a teenage, you are constantly worried about your image, your friends, your reputation... god, its hard to be a teenager these days... and thank god i have passed it