dreams

@rinkub (231)
How many of you believe in dreams? I dream a lot and mostly about people I know. There was a time when I was dreaming that I was always running away from something. On other occasions, certain images recur in my dreams, for instance a particular house which I've never seen before. Then there have been dreams where the situations have been peculiar, some place or people I do not know. What do all of you have to say? How do you interpret dreams? Have any of you ever had a strange dream, any unusual dream, I'd love to hear about it.
Dreams most of the time are not meaningless. There are times, they convey messages about ourselves. Our state of minds, our inner struggles, our desires, etc. They share a piece of ourselves and for this reason, most people want their dreams interpreted so they would understand their inner state. For a broader interpretation of dreams, please do visit this link: http://2SenseUp.blogspot.com